Welcome to the financial page of the Patrick Henry Local Schools!

If you ever have any questions about the finances of the Patrick Henry Local School District, feel free to contact us at 419-274-5966.

Breanna Snyder, Treasurer / CFO
Patrick Henry Local Schools

District Office Staff

PHONE: 419-274-5966
FAX: 419-274-1641

Celest Breece - Payroll Specialist, Insurances, Accounts Receivable

Hannah Creager - Superintendent's Secretary/Accounts Payable Specialist

Check Acceptance Policies

In the unlikely event a check you write to the school is returned for nonsufficient funds (NSF), your check will be forwarded by our banking institution to the NSF Collection Agency for recovery of the funds. Additional fees may be charged. If more than one check is returned, the school reserves the right to no longer accept checks from you and all payments must be made by cash or money order.

Property Tax Relief

Ohio Homestead Exemption

The new expanded homestead exemption provides additional property tax relief to qualified senior citizens and permanently and totally disabled Ohioans.

The new exemption offers eligible homeowners, regardless of income, the opportunity to shield up to $25,000 of the market value of their homestead (a dwelling and up to one acre of land) from property taxation. For example, if a home is valued at $100,000, the property tax will generally be billed as if the home were valued at $75,000.

Forms are available at the local auditor’s office or by contacting the Ohio Department of Taxation at 800-282-1780. The application is also available on both of their websites which are listed to the lower right on this page under Links of Interest.

Seniors are urged to take advantage of this tax break.

25% Rollback on Property Taxes

Did you know that if you own the home you reside in, you are entitled to a 2.5% rollback on your property taxes? Look at your real estate tax bill that you received from the county treasurer. If you do not have a 2.5% Rollback listed under your 10% Rollback, you are not getting a savings you are entitled to. To receive the 2.5% rollback, call the county auditor’s office at 419-592-1956 and ask them to mail you the application for the 2.5% rollback. You can also get this application from the county auditor’s website which is listed to the right under Links of Interest.

Are you Looking for Jobs in Education?

There are two very good locations to look for Ohio jobs in education. The first is the Ohio Department of Education. On their site you can sort by region, county or District. Look in the Ohio Dept of Education link to the bottom right for this site.

A second helpful site is the OECN Jobs Site. In addition to searching their site, you can also sign up to receive e-mails with job openings. You can also search their website by a key word to find specific jobs. Under the Links of Interest on the bottom right side of this page is a link to this site.

While both of these links are geared toward certified positions, the OECN site also lists some non-teacher and coaching positions.